Friday, March 12, 2010

Miracles Do Happen

Yesterday was a 'kind of make me so nervous' day. My result for final examination was out. Coincidently, it was the same day for the SPM result was out. But i don't give a damn about the SPM thing. I'm over it. My result was WAAYY important.

According to the student portal, the result slip will be available on 27th January 2010 after 5.00 p.m. onward. From the moment i woke up that morning, i was very anxious. Ever since the 1st semester, after every final exam, i always had this "Seriously, i'm gonna flunk this subject" feeling. The subject was Mathematics. It was always Maths. I just hate Maths so much. Not to fail in Maths has become my target in every exam recently. But miraculously, i never fail. Haha.

But this time, the feeling is so strong. I just can felt it. The clock showed 5 p.m. I enter my matric number and my password on the student portal. On my home portal, i clicked on my result. It took about 10 sec for the result to appear. And the result was there. Right in front of me.



...................


...................


...................




YES!!! No fail! I was so relieved that none of the subject was fail especially Maths. Miracles do happen and i managed to achieve my target. Again. Now i can continued my holiday happily and rest in peace. =)




p/s : FYI, i have a new blog. please do visit. =P click here

4 comments: