Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TV Shows That You Must See Before You Die

I bet everyone has their own favourite tv shows. My litle sister with her Hannah Montana(i always accidentally watched it), my little brother with his Ben 10 and my makcik jiran sebelah rumah with her Nurkasih, Spa Q, Upik Abu dan Laura(wtf?!) and blablabla.... I have my own favourites too.
They are the awesome Winchester brothers (Supernatural), the guy who loves to be in jail (Prison Break), the confused heroes (Heroes), and the tech geek who turn to spy (Chuck). For me, these series are totally awesome. Every week it is my duty to download all of those series. Yes, download. Because in Malaysia we have to wait like ages for the series to be aired in here.



SUPERNATURAL



These two brothers are really good in hunting ghosts, vampires, etc. Err.. Can both of you kill Edward Cullen from Twilight please??

HEROES



Is every person with abilities are counted as heroes? I have ability too. I can move my ears.

PRISON BREAK



"Hey Scofield, can you solve my calculus question? Do you have any maths formula on your tattoo?"

CHUCK



"Mom, when i grow up, i want to be a special agent. And I want my partner as hot as Sarah Walker."

So, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment