Tuesday, December 1, 2009

my left eye...

For the last 2 days, my right eye have been suffered with sore eyes. I thought that it will be better in 2 days, which means today. Yes, the healing was according to the plan. But this time, the sore eyes is 'immigrating' to my left eye. Oh, come on man. I've been sitting around in my room for 2 days for 'self-quarantine'. I don't want another day of doing that. And again, I had to go to the clinic this morning to get another MC. The good news is, the doctor gave me an MC for 3 days! Thanks doc. You do understand my feelings. You're the man!! But it still doesn't cheered me up. I have classes to attend. I need to see those girls in my class. They must be wondering what the hell is happen to me. I'm sorry girls, but your man is sick. He need some rest. He promise that he'll be back sooner. OK, that's it. My eyes need to catch some Z's.
ZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

No comments:

Post a Comment