Saturday, December 19, 2009

Not So Holiday... Part 2

My mid semester holiday is about to end. Seriously, this holiday was the worse holiday i've ever had. This is mainly because my elbow was sprained during the first day of my holiday. And because of that, all of the agendas in my holiday 'to-do-list' had to be cancelled out. 'Cuti-Cuti Malaysia', 'Year End Sale', playing futsal with friends, playing games in my new desktop and other non-beneficial activities. And the most boring part is, i have spend most of my holiday in my kampung at Kuala Pilah, not my home sweet Seremban. This is due to my aunt's kenduri kahwin. Like other Malays, i have to balik kampung to do 'kerja kampung'. But...



Nak buek apo kek kampung? Kalau la tangan den ni elok, takdo la den bosan kek kampung tu sobab ado la kojo yang nak di buat eh. Ni ha, duduk ngadap tb yang ado tv1 dongan tv3 jo. Lopeh tu sumo la orang kek kampung tu sibuk tanyo,

"Eh, apo kono tangan ko ni jang? Jatuh motor ko?

"Laa, apo pulak jadik ngan tangan ko ni, sapo pulak yang nak buek kojo kek kampung ni."

"Apo tangan balut2x ni, rempit ko?"

Those are the questions that most of my pak cik and mak cik sedara frequent to ask me. My questions is, do i look like a mat rempit? Does every 'plastered-hand' guy got his hand plastered because of jatuh motor? Tak macho la bai. Den ni ha tangan kono simen sobab main ragbi. Bergayo la siket dari jatuh motor kan?



And during these holiday, i often got plenty of messages from my friends.

"Poit, takde futsal ke?"

"Poit, jadi tak keluar nanti?"

"Poit, keluar Seremban jom?"

I'm sorry guys. I know that we used to play futsal and going out together during our semester holiday. This is the only time that we have to meet each other. It is like a 'must-do-program' for us budak2x STJ(lepas ni kalau dah kahwin pun, kena turun seremban gak main futsal, wajib!!). Cuti krismas ni aku try plan buat futsal.



I also could not spend more of my quality time with my new desktop. Man, i gotta say, my new desktop was smokin' hot like Angelina Jolie. Waayyy better than my previous Intel Pentium 4, 20Gb HD, 512 RAM DRR1 desktop. Dear desktop, i swear that i will treat you nicely and i'm sure that we will have a bright future. =)






p/s : Ada jugak hikmah aku sakit masa cuti ni. Tak banyak 'dosa' aku buat..hehe.. =P

4 comments:

  1. but i still have 'one' down under..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgn sampai bende tu plak yang kene simen kang~
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. x dapek do jang.. bondo bawah ni tak kan patah..
    maintain strong..haha..

    ReplyDelete