Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flightless Bird

I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere

Have I found you
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, american mouth
Big pill looming

Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold
And clean blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, american mouth
Big pill stuck going down


*Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine





I 'accidentally' listened to this song on my ballad playlist and had repeated it for quite a while and i'm kinda into this song. =P Yes, i do enjoy love song but that doesn't make me a faggot. I'm a single guy. By listening all of these love songs makes me feel wanted to be loved by somebody. OK, enough with this bullshit. I want to listen to this song again. Haha.

15 comments:

  1. ostrich la zat. Jiwang rupanya kau poit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mira : layan2x, lagu awek twilight.. =P
    izzat : burung wak wak
    nas : hati aku lembut bak sutera kot..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lagu si kacak twilight jgk!jac0b2.haha:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku nak boo apoit..
    booooo

    bosan gilo poit..bukan post ko..tapi aku yg bosan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. kesian ar aku brain..haha..

    kalo bosan, post la entry baru..
    lame ko x update blog brain?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another thing to remember when you begin buying chicken to get, is you will also need to possess some things prepared at your property Pet Birds for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for some other informative blog. The place else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect method? I’ve a project that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information. hostgator review windows

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something again and help others such as you aided me. 정읍출장안마

    ReplyDelete
  9. her birth straight away! Having a bird as a puppy is a big responsibility, therefore make sure you take it seriously. macaws

    ReplyDelete
  10. Therefore, that definitely isn't a buy to get lightly. cockatoos for sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another thing to remember when you begin buying chicken to get, is you will also need to possess some things prepared at your property Exotic Birds for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. and ignorant in regards to the process. Therefore, be sure that you're ready to complete your due homework, Exotic Birds for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  13. and ignorant in regards to the process. Therefore, be sure that you're ready to complete your due homework, birdcages

    ReplyDelete