Monday, January 11, 2010

I Will Be Mourn For A While

*this entry contain some bad languange. parental advisory are recommended.

I just lost my handphone. My Nokia 5800 Xpress Music phone. I don't want to be brag, but this phone cost me a lot of money. It is about RM1100++. That's a hell lot of money dude. If the phone was Nokia 3310, i wouldn't mind if that motherfucker stole it. The money come from my own savings that include 'tak makan besar selalu, tak berjoli selalu dan tak balik rumah selalu'. It took a lot of courage for a man to make a saving like this. =P I felt very, very, very sad+loss+angry because of the loss. I know that i will not get my phone back because by now, the phone maybe already been sold by that fucking thief. And there's no way the thief will return it back to me but if the thief will do so, i will be very grateful and thankful to him. And then i'm going kick his ass like Manny Pacquiao beat his opponent. Now, i have to save my pocket money again and to do 'tak makan besar, tak berjoli, tak balik rumah' all over again. Damn.

8 comments:

  1. dah x biase gune key pad, kena guna touch screen gak..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. public phone skang pun ade touch screen gk
    anyway takziah poit
    kalo aku kaya raya nnt aku bg ko satu lgi

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, akan aku pegang kata2x ko ni izat..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. bende klu nk lari beb.. xley nk wat pe dh..
    terserah kepada takdir.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku pun berserah je ni puek.. nanti ak nak wat futsal charity ar ngn bdk2x ni, mintak derma nak beli handset baru..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. bli 2 poit.. aku nk gak enset touchy2 nih.. cam best jek.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kalo bdk ni derma sorg seratus bole gak ak blikan utk ko 1.. ak bli iphone trus..

    ReplyDelete